The Spring 2016 event was a big success, made possible by awesome volunteers, consignors, and of course, shoppers! The weather's getting warmer, and it's time to start taking out the shorts & swim suits, summer is around the corner. Make some room in the closet by going through the kids fall and winter items that no longer fit or household items you no longer use. Start prepping items for the fall, it will be here before we know it! Sale dates will be announced at a later date.
Rhea Lana's of Greater New Orleans
Colonial Shopping Center
7335 Jefferson Highway, Suite 202
Harahan, LA 70123
What is Rhea Lana's?
A bi-annual consignment sale event (1 week in Fall and Spring) of HIGH QUALITY children's clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, baby items, gently used maternity clothes and much, much more. Consignors make 70% - 80% of their sold items and Rhea Lana's guarantees items if they are lost or stolen. Our consignors can pick up their check for sold items on the final day, along with the unsold items they don't wish to donate. (Rhea Lana's New Orleans donates items to local charities.) Oh, and the best part? Consignors, Volunteer Workers, Moms-To-Be and Moms with military IDs (or copies of their husbands') can shop before we open to the public at our Private Pre-Sale Event! Check out this Video to see what Rhea Lana's is all about!
In the Meantime:
1) Join our Mailing List to keep up to date on important consigning deadlines, preparation & drop-off information, volunteer opportunities, and incentives. Don't worry, we keep our emails limited and never share your addresses with others. You can also follow us on our Facebook page, to learn other tips and information from us, our consignors and shoppers.
2) Start cleaning out your closets! As you turn over your children's closets when the seasons change, create a 'Consignment' tub with your children's BEST clothing or items they no longer use. Shoppers love to buy great quality name brand and boutique items for less at our events. Car seats, strollers, exersaucers, cribs, changing tables, infant equipment, pack n' plays, Jumparoos, large toys, and outdoor playsets are also among our most popular items. We typically sell 95% of baby equipment!
3) Become a Consignor Start preparing and entering your items into our online system. Be sure to check out Merchandise Preparation for guidelines. Here is our consignor booklet with step-by-step instructions on consigning and some helpful pictures as well.
4) Refer friends and earn more as a consignor. When you refer THREE new consignors to Rhea Lana's, you'll receive 75% rather than 70% of your sales!! When you refer FIVE or more new consignors, you'll receive 80% of your sales!! Be sure to tell your referral consignors to e-mail Rebecca and provide your name when they register to consign. Learn more about this program and other incentives.
5) Become a Volunteer and Shop First! The more hours volunteers work during or before the event, the earlier they are able to shop at the Private Pre-Sale Event. By signing up for three shifts during the event and helping distribute marketing materials prior to the sale, you will be considered a "Super Mom." Contact me to learn more about the many privileges that come with being part of this super fun group of women!
6) Let us help you market your business! Do you have a family-friendly business that shares the same target market as us? E-mail me to inquire about vendor opportunities or placing your marketing materials in our goody bags.
Volunteers are key to Rhea Lana's success. We are looking for people who would like to volunteer, as they are instrumental in creating a succesful event to the New Orleans area. We'll work hard, but have a great time while doing so. AND you'll be among some of the groups who get to SHOP EARLY! Those who do get to SHOP EARLY can take advantage of the best selection and prices. Check out our incentives and see how easy volunteering can be.
We hope you'll shop at our events and become part of our consignment family. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. We are moms who love helping moms!
--Rebecca Harmann, New Orleans native and Owner of Rhea Lana's of Greater New Orleans
Rebecca Harmann | e-mail: email@example.com | text or call cell: 504.352.6485